Monday, January 2, 2012

Firetrucks and Cheerios and Drool- Oh My!

Welcome to our home. I will be your tour guide, commonly known as "Ma Ma" or "Baby", depending on who is speaking. When you enter our home, you will notice some of the regional wildlife and literature.

Beloved "Doggy" (of which we have four...you know, just in case) and one of many books. This book, in particular, is Trafton's current favorite. Trucks was a gift from Uncle Dave. According to T, Daddy drives every truck that's inside.

As we continue on our tour, you may spot some food that is native to the area...

We leave a trail behind us, just in case we get lost. Please note the drool spot- not sure if this is from my son or my dogs. Either way, it's a nice reminder that I am surrounded by sweet boys.

Next stop, the Cranford transportation museum, where you may find cars, tractors, backhoes, and most importantly- FIRETRUCKS!


Finally, as we approach a heavily-populated zone, we spot the infamous inhabitant of the area...the mess-making monkey!

We all live off His generous bounty,
Gift after gift after gift.
(John 1:16, The Message)

Don't need lots of money or a fancy car. I'll take drool-covered floors, cheerio trails, and my little monkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment